The Tasting Room
UPDATE: California / Sonoma County
has closed all tasting rooms
is slowly opening its winery doors
has closed all indoor tastings indefinitely
Sonoma County Vintners has been informed by county officials that at 12:01 am on June 15th, Sonoma County fully reopened its economy!
Winery production operations and outdoor tastings continue to also be permitted and wineries must follow COVID-19 mitigation safety measures that have been previously indicated.
WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN??
- Well, for our upstairs tasting room, we can host our usual ~ 8 people. This will be a tight squeeze, so no children or pets allowed.
- We can continue to host you at our zinc Table On Wheels (TOW) for tastings “outdoors” / in the production room of the winery. This is a working winery, so we ask that no children or pets accompany – unless on a leash.
- Tastings are Wednesdays – Saturdays with the tasting times as such: 11:00, 1:00 & 3:00.
- We are closed Sundays (due to this day being the National Jammies Day).
- You can make your reservation via our fancy Tock reso system below, right where it says “View All Reservations”.
Our team is still available to you with any questions. Please reach out at any time via email or phone (707.433.4780).