The Tasting Room
UPDATE: California / Sonoma County
has closed all tasting rooms
is slowly opening its winery doors
has closed all indoor tastings indefinitely
IS OPEN! ISH!!
Sonoma County Vintners has been informed by county officials that at 12:01 am on Wednesday, April 7, Sonoma County moved into the State of California’s COVID-19 Orange (moderate) Tier 3. We wanted to provide you with clarification and guidance on the impact for Sonoma County wineries.
This new tier permits indoor tasting room operations at 25% capacity or 100 people, whichever is less. Winery production operations and outdoor tastings continue to also be permitted and wineries must follow COVID-19 mitigation safety measures that have been previously indicated.
WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN??
- Well, for our upstairs tasting room, this means we can host 2.5 people. But since that .5 person is rather … undefined, we’ll UP it to 3 whole people.
- For the rest of you whose parties run the gamut of UP TO six whole people, we can continue to host you at our zinc Table On Wheels (TOW) for tastings “outdoors”.
- Tastings are Wednesdays – Saturdays with the tasting times as such: 11:00, 1:00 & 3:00.
- We are closed Sundays (due to this day being the National Jammies Day).
- You can make your reservation via our fancy Tock reso system below, right where it says “View All Reservations”.
Our team is still available to you with any questions. Please reach out at any time via email or phone (707.433.4780).